Central University of Karnataka (CUK) has invited application form for the Faculty Posts. Interested candidates can apply for the post of Faculty on or before July 21, 2017.
Name of the post:
- All Interested Candidates should have completed Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates age limit should be below 65 years. Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
- The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs. 40,000 - 45,000/- Per Month.
- The selection is done by conducting an Interview.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- (for Field Engineer) & Rs. 300/- (for Field Supervisor) through Online. No application fee for SC/ST/PWD.
How To Apply for CUK faculty posts?
- All interested candidates can attend walk in Interview.
- Last Date for the submission of application form: July 21, 2017.
The Central University of Karnataka (CUK) has been established by an Act of the Parliament (No. 3 of 2009) at Kalaburagi, Karnataka. It is one of the 16 new Central Universities established by the Government of India during the UGC XI Plan Period to address the concerns of 'equity and access' and to increase the access to quality higher education by people in less educationally developed districts which have a Graduate Enrolment Ratio of less than the national average of 11%.