Naval Dockyard Mumbai has released recruitment notification for ITI Apprentice posts. Interested and eligible candidates should apply before December 30, 2017.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai vacancy details:
- Name of Post: ITI Trade Apprentice
- Number of Vacancies: 180
- Last date to apply: 30 December 2017
|Post Name||No. of posts|
|Sheet metal worker||15|
|Welder (Gas & Elect||15|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||05|
|Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning||05|
Education Requirement for Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment:
- Candidates should have passed 8th class examination and ITI/trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT (SCVT or any other authority).
Age limit for Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment:
- Candidates must be born between 01 April 1997 to 31 Mar 2004 also there are 5 years of age relaxation in upper age limit for those who belong to non-creamy layer as specified by the organization.
Selection Process for Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment:
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in written examination and interview.
How To apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment?
- Candidates interested to apply may fill up the online application form from the official website
- Click on the "Click here to apply for the post of Apprentices"
- Read the notification & instructions before applying online.
- Click on the "Apply" Link.
- Fill the application carefully.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature.
- Check the details carefully and click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, a unique registration number will be displayed.
- Now take the printout copy of application form for future use.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment- Important dates:
- Last date to apply online: 30 December 2017