Western Naval Command (WNC) has released the latest recruitment notification for filling up 186 posts of Staff Nurse/ Civilian Sister, Telephone Operator through Western Naval Command Recruitment process. Eligible candidates may apply via prescribed application format within given time period.
Western Naval recruitment vacancy details:
- Name of Organization: Western Naval Command
- Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse/ Civilian Sister & Others
- No. of Posts: 186
- Application mode: offline
- End date for application: 30 December 2017
|Vacant Positions||No. of Posts|
|Staff Nurse/ Civilian Sister||01|
|Fire Engine Driver (erstwhile FED Gd.I & II).||03|
|Fireman (erstwhile) FED Gd. I&II)||26|
|MTS Ministerial (Erstwhile Safaiwala)||66|
|MTS Ministerial (Erstwhile Peon)||38|
|MTS Ministerial (Erstwhile Chowkidar)||11|
|Pest Control Worker||08|
Educational Qualification for WNC:
- Candidates should have Matriculation, Diploma in concerned specialization form any well-known university.
- Eligible Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Fitness Test, Provisional Appointment Letter, and Document Verification.
How To Apply For Western Naval Command Recruitment?
- Visit on official website of organization
- Select app link related to the post you want to apply
- Read the given notification carefully and after that Download Western Naval Command Application Form.
- Fill an application form with all details and paste a passport size photograph in prescribed space.
- At last, complete an application form and send it to the postal address mentioned below:
The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, (for CCPO)
Headquarters Western Naval Command,
Ballad Pier, Near Tiger Gate,
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai -400 001
Dates to focus:
Last Date for submitting Application form: 30 December 2017
For more information about the job notification, click here