Indian Government has announced the logo contest for the National Recruitment Agency (NRA). Indian citizen or agency is eligible to participate in the NRA logo contest. The logo should represent the spirit of the activities of the NRA. Interested participants can visit the MyGov to participate in the National Recruitment Agency (NRA) logo contest. Check the complete details about the NRA logo contest.
National Recruitment Agency (NRA) Logo Contest
|Name||Design a Logo for National Recruitment Agency (NRA)|
|Prize Money||Rs 25,000|
|Application Last Date||October 31, 2020|
NRA Logo Design Contest
- Any Indian citizen can participate in the NRA logo contest.
- There is no participation or entry fee.
- One should provide a high resolution (600 dpi) image (jpg, tiff, bmp) of the logo.
- The participant should submit a brief description of the logo in Hindi or English along with the image.
- The prize money is Rs. 25,000/- for the best entry.
- The winner will be notified through an email address.
- Relevance to NRA's activities/challenges in the recruitment sector - 40 marks
- Design/Aesthetic value - 30 marks
- Reproducibility in multi-colour or monochrome - 15 marks
- Scalability - legibility (upscaling-200% and down scalability - 2.5cm * 2.5 cm) - 15 marks
Earlier, Union Cabinet has approved to create the National Recruitment Agency (NRA) which will be vested with the authority to conduct the computer-based Common Eligibility Test (CET) for various central government vacancies. The CET is a common entrance test for all non-gazetted posts (comprising Group B and C (non-technical posts) in the central government and public sector banks.