National Investigation Agency, New Delhi has released employment notification for the recruitment of the eligible applicants to the posts of Inspector, Sub Inspector, and Assistant Sub Inspector. Interested candidates can apply on or before 16 June 2017.
- Name Posts: Inspector, Sub Inspector, and Assistant Sub Inspector
- Number of Posts: 62 vacancies
- Application Mode: Offline
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Last Date: 16 June 2017
- Applicants to this posts must have Bachelors degree from any recognized university or equivalent.
- Also, applicants must have 02 years of experience.
How to Apply?
- To apply for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2017 posts, willing applicants need to send applications as per the prescribed application format.
- Applications for these posts must be filled with all require filed details about the applicants
- Also, the application should be attached with attested copies of all required documents and certificates as per requirement to the post.
- Applications along with all required documents and certificates to be reached before the last date to:
- DIG (Adm), NIA HQ, 7th Floor. NDCC-II Building. Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001
- For more information, click here
Important date to remember:
- Last Date: Last date for sending applications is 16 June 2017.