Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released an employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Police Sub Inspector. Interested candidates can apply on or before 28 June 2017.
- Job Name: Police Sub Inspector
- Posting: Karnataka
- Police Sub Inspector: 227 Vacancies (Civil-184 posts & Intelligence-84 posts)
- Candidates applying for KSP Police Sub Inspector job should have any Degree from University recognized by UGC or equivalent.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 20000- 36300/- Per Month.
- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 28 June 2017
- GM: 21 to 28 years
- SC/ST/CAT-2A/2B/3A/3B: 21 to 30 years
How is the selection process done?
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Endurance Test, and Physical Standard Test.
- Applicants who wanted to participate for Police Sub Inspector vacancy should pay the below charges through State Bank of Mysore (SBM) / State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) only. Applicants have to fill the application and generate the challan and make the payment in the respective Bank.
- GM/2A/2B/3A/3B: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/CAT-01: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for KSP vacancies 2017:
Important Dates to remember:
- Form Submission Starts From 09 June 2017.
- Form Submission End Date: 28 June 2017.
- Application Fee Last Date: 29 June 2017.