The Narcotics Control Bureau( NCB) has invited the application for the recruitment of candidates for the Superintendent position on deputation basis. There are a total of 10 vacancies available for recruitment.
The last date for the submission of application is 60 days from the date of release of notification. The notification was announced on August 3, 2017. The application process is still open.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. Candidates should know that the job location for the position will be all over India.
Pay scale for Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2017
The Pay scale for the job will be Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 with a grade pay of Rs.4800.
Eligibility for Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2017
- The candidates will be required to have a graduate degree or a postgraduate degree in a a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- The candidate is required to have experience in enforcement of regulatory laws and the collection of intelligence for 5 years.
- The maximum age limit for the candidate is 56 years.
How to Apply for Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment Recruitment 2017 ?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.narcoticsindia.nic.in.
- On the home page click on Vacancies tab.
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill in the important details and attach the important documents
- Send the application to the following address by post - Deputy Director (Admin), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block no: 1, Wing no: 5 R K Puram, New Delhi- 110066.