The Central Bank of India has invited the application for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Director in Rural Self Employment Training Institute on contractual basis. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before September 2, 2017.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. Candidates should know that the job location for the post of Director will be at Tinsukia, Assam.
Eligibility for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- The candidates will be required to have a graduate degree or a postgraduate degree in a a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- The maximum age limit for the candidate is 65 years.
- The candidates are requested to check for the official notification for rules related to age relaxation.
The Selection Process for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on Merit list and personal interview.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 ?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- On the home page click on careers page which will lead to new recruitment.
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the important details and attach the important documents.
- Send the application to the following address by post - Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Chandra Bhavan, Neharu park Road, Jorhat, Assam - 785001.
- Do not forget to super scribe on the envelope "Application for the post of Director of RSETI on contract".