The preliminary exam result for the NABARD Grade A and B posts has been published by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
When was the NABARD recruitment preliminary exam held?
The recruitment preliminary exam was held on 5 and 6 August 2017. It was a part of the selection process for recruiting candidates to general and specialized disciplines. The exam was held for qualifying the candidates for the main exam.
When is the NABARD recruitment main exam?
NABARD recruitment main exam dates have already been announced by the bank at its official website.
- NABARD Grade A Main Exam - 29 August 2017
- NABARD Grade B Main Exam - 30 August 2017
Main Exam time
The main examination for Grade B post will be held in two sessions (morning and afternoon). 'Two papers will be held in morning session and the third paper will be held in afternoon session. Candidates shall have to download separate call letters for each of the session.
For both the posts, the main examination will be both descriptive and objective. Preliminary examination was only qualifying in nature and was meant to serve as a screening test.
What does the official notification read?
'The candidates who qualify and rank sufficiently high as decided by the bank, shall be called for appearing in the Main Examination. Applicants qualifying in Phase-II Main Examination and securing a sufficiently high rank in merit shall be shortlisted for Personal Interview,' reads the official notification released earlier.
The last round of selection will be a personal interview.
How to check the NABARD results 2017 for the preliminary exam?
In order to check the NABARD results 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website - nabard.org
- Click on "Career Notices" tab on the top right
- Click on the link Grade A Results or Grade B Results as per the exam you had attempted
- The results will be displayed in a PDF. Check for your roll number.
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference