Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment is happening for students who have been qualified in the GATE 2017.
Total number of posts:
Name of the post
Name of the departments
- Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)
- Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL),
- Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL),
- Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL)
- Candidates must have completed engineering from Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Mechanical or Information Technology disciplines and qualified in the GATE 2017
- Candidates belonging to General category must secure a minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST category of Haryana domicile must secure a minimum aggregate of 55% marks.
- Candidates must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit up to class X.
- Final year students are not eligible to apply
Candidates should be between 21 to 42 years of age on the date specified by the authorities.
How to apply for Haryana Power Utilities recruitment?
Candidates are required to download the application form and pay an application fee of Rs 500 (Rs 125 for female and reserved category candidates) through IPOs or DD. Send it to
The office of Deputy Secretary,
HR&SR (Recruitment Cell),
Room No. 230, First Floor,
Documents to carry for verification
- Photocopy of the application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth - Matriculation Certificate! Birth Certificate.
- Proof of Essential Qualification along with marks sheet of all years! semesters.
- Proof of norms adopted by the University I Institute to convert CGPAlOGPAlDGPA into percentage.
- GATE-2017 Admit Card.
- GATE-2017 Score Card issued by liT, Roorkee.
- SCI BCI EBP(G)/ PwD Category Certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate of Haryana, if claiming relaxation benefits under SCI BCI EBP(G)/PwD/ ESM/OSP category.
- Disability Certificate in case of PwD candidate.
- Discharge Certificate in case of ESM candidate.
- Latest eligibility certificate issued by Secretary, Zila Sainik Board, Haryana (specifically
- indicating the name of the post for which the candidate is applying) in case of Dependent of ESM candidate.
- Sports Gradation certificate in case of OSP.
- Two No. Passport size Colored Photographs.
- Any valid photo ID i.e. Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar
- Card and Photo issued by any Government Organization or recognized Educational Institution
The selection for this post will be on the basis of GATE 2017 scores.
Application form download link
The last date to apply for the recruitment is 31 August 2017.