Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Sports Trainee posts. Interested candidates can apply for this post before August 31, 2017.
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sports Trainee
- No. of Posts: 56 seats
- End date to apply: August 31, 2017.
- Candidates who have the 10th / 12th examination or Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification in concern field may apply against the posts.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee Rs.100/- through demand draft in favor of "Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club" payable at Mumbai.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in document verification and physical efficiency test.
- The age limits of contestants should be below of 26 years. However, the relaxation would be applied to the reserved candidates as per the rules/regulations.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 15000/- per month.
How to apply?
- Candidates who wish to apply need to apply by sending neatly typed application in prescribed format with all mandatory details very carefully.
- The application form should be affixed with attested photo copies of certificates in support of Qualification, caste, age etc. and passport size photographs and an envelope marked as "Application for the post of".
- The application form completed in all manners should be forwarded by the candidates on or before the closing date.
Jt. General Secretary,
Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club,
2nd Floor, Railway Manager's building,
Ramjibhai Kamani Marg, Near Vasant Hotel,
Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001
- Last date for application is: August 31, 2017