The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has invited online application for the post of 744 Assistant Surgeon (Specialty) in various specialties. Candidates can apply online before October 10, 2017.
TN MRB Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Assistant Surgeon (Specialty)
- Number of Posts: 744 posts
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- The candidates must possess a MBBS degree from a recognized institute along with PG Degree / Super Specialty Degree / DNB/ PG Diploma in concerned Specialty.
How to apply for TN MRB?
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of MRB Tamil Nadu from September 20, 2017. The last date for online application is October 10, 2017.
Mode of Selection?
- The Walk in Selection process will be based on the marks scored in the qualifying degree or diploma.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.15600-39100/-+ Rs.5400/- grade pay.
- SC/SCA/ST/DAP- Rs.375/-
- All Other Candidates- Rs.750/-
- The fee can be paid through online mode via net banking/credit card/debit card or through challan at Indian Bank.
(As on July 1, 2017)
- SC/ST/SCA/BC/MBC/DNC- 57 years
- Other Candidates-35 years
- For more details, check the notification.
- Starting Date for online application: September 20, 2017
- Last Date for online application: October 10, 2017
- Last Date for Fee Payment: October 13, 2017 (Offline)