Indian Air Force has released a notification for the engagement of Airman in Group X (Technical) and Group Y (Non Technical) through Recruitment Rally. Attend the rally with all documents on November 4, 2017 to November 6, 2017.
Indian Airforce Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Airman- Group X (Technical), Group Y(Non Technical)
- Number of Posts: Not disclosed
- Location: Itanagar
- For Group X (Technical) posts: The candidates must have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English from a recognized board.
- For Group Y (Non Technical) posts: The candidates should have passed intermediate or equivalent examination in any stream with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates may appear in the written test which is going to be held on November 4, 2017 at Itanagar.
- Candidates in order to attend the recruitment rally must bring the original and photocopy of all relevant documents and certificates and mark sheets and passport size photograph at the rally venue.
- After document verification candidates can attend the written test and other selection process.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be based on written test adaptability test ,PFT and medical examination
- For Group X- Rs.33100/-
- For Group Y- Rs.26900/-
- No application fee shall be required for attending the recruitment rally.
- The candidates must born between 12 January 1998 and 27 June 2001 (both days inclusive)
- Date of Recruitment Test- November 4 to November 6, 2017