Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a recruitment notification and has invited the applications for the post of Assistant Section Officer. Interested and eligible candidates for can submit the online application on the official website.
There are a total of 107 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Important Dates for MPSC Recruitment 2017
- The last date to submit the online application is October 27, 2017.
- The last date to pay the fees is October 30, 2017.
- The examination will be conducted in the month of December.
Pays Scale for MPSC Recruitment 2017
The pay scale which is mentioned in the notification for the post of Assistant Section Officer is Rs 1,300 to Rs 34,800.
Eligibility for MPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates need to check the official notification for information related to educational qualifications.
- The age limit for the post is notified as 18 to 38 years.
- There is an upper age limit of 43 years for candidates who belong to reserved categories
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - mpsc.gov.in
- Click on 'Online application' tab.
- Find the recruitment notification.
- Read through the notification and make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Click on 'New User Registration'
- Register yourself.
- Log in using the newly created credentials.
- Apply for the 'Assistant Section Officer'
- Fill in the application form.
- Download a copy and take a print out for the future.