Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Sales Tax Inspector Vacancies.Interested candidates should apply before 27 October 2017.
MPSC vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sales Tax Inspector
- Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- No. of posts: 251
- Candidates must hold a Degree or Equivalent qualification from recognized University or institution.
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.13000-34800/- and with a grand pay of Rs.4300/- Per month.
- Minimum Age Limit is 18 Years; Maximum Age Limit is 38 Years; as on 01 July 2017
- Eligible candidates and Job applicants can pay below Fee through SBI Challan/ Online payment/ CSC.
- Unreserved: Rs.524/- (Rupees Five Hundred and Twenty-Four)
- Reserved: Rs.324/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Twenty)
- Selection will be made on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to apply for Maharashtra PSC recruitment?
- Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.
Important Dates to remember:
- Start date to apply online: 13 October 2017
- Last date to apply online: 27 October 2017
- Last date for the payment through Challan: 30 October 2017
- Date of Main Exam: 07 January 2018