Madhya Pradesh Power Management Company Limited(MPPMCL) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the position of Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Chartered Accountant, Legal Associate and various other posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 27, 2017.
There are 34 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Under regular basis of recruitment there are Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Law Officer and Junior Engineer posts available. Under contractual basis, chartered Accountant, Programmer, Legal Associate, Management executive and Junior Chemist are available for recruitment.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Important Dates for MPPMCL Recruitment 2017
- The applications began on September 28, 2017
- The last date for the submission of application is October 27, 2017.
Eligibility for MPPMCL Recruitment 2017
The candidates are required to check the official notification for information related to educational qualifications.
- The candidates are required to be minimum of 21 years of age and maximum of 35 years of age.
- The candidates are required to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for MPPMCL Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on written exam and an interview.
Application Fee for MPPMCL Recruitment 2017
- For the post of Assistant Manager/Engineer the candidates from General category have to pay Rs. 1000 and candidates from reserved categories have to pay Rs.800.
- For other posts, the candidates who belong to General category have to pay Rs. 300 and the candidates from reserved categories have to pay Rs. 200.
The fee can be paid through online mode - credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to Apply for MPPMCL Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website of MPPMCL - www.mppmcl.com
- Find the tab that reads 'Careers' and then click on the link that reads 'Opportunities'
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Apply online.
- Fill all the important information.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and your signature.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
Also Read: UPPCL Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!