Madhya Pradesh Police Housing Corporation Limited (MPPHC) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the post of Sub-Engineers (Civil). The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before September 25, 2017.
There are 16 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Important Dates for MPPHC Recruitment 2017
The last date for the submission of application is September 25, 2017.
Pay Scale for MPPHC Recruitment 2017
The salary for Sub-Engineer Post as per the notification is Rs.28000 per month.
Eligibility for MPPHC Recruitment 2017
The candidate are required to have a degree in B.Tech or a B.E (Civil engineering) or a diploma in the same discipline to apply for the post.
Check the official notification for more information
The candidates are required to be minimum of 18 years of age and maximum of 40 years of age as on October 31, 2017.
Selection Process for MPPHC Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on the merit list.
How to Apply for MPPHC Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - mpphc.mpphc.net
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Find the application form and download it.
- Fill all the important information.
- Attach all the necessary certificates and a recent passport size photograph.
- Send it to the following address- 'Managing Director, Madhya Pradesh Police Housing corporation limited, Bhadabhada road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh'
- The last date to receive the hard copy with necessary documents is September 25, 2017.