The State Common Entrance Test Cell (SCET) Maharashtra has started accepting online applications for the MHT CET 2021 exam. Candidates who seek admission to undergraduate engineering and pharmacy courses offered by the participating institutes in the state. Interested candidates who satisfy the prerequisite set by the SCET can apply online for MHT CET 2021 exam between June 8 and July 7, 2021. One should use only one mobile number and e-mail id for one application form. As per the official sources, SCET is likely to conduct the MHT CET exam in August. Aspirants are advised to keep visiting the official portal for the latest information.
MHT CET 2021
|Exam||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)|
|Organiser||State Common Entrance Test Cell (SCET)|
|Exam Fee||Rs 800|
|Registration Dates||June 8 to July 7, 2021|
|Exam Date||August 2021 (tentative)|
How To Register For MHT CET 2021?
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test - mhtcet2021.mahacet.org.
- Click on the "MHT CET 2021 registration" link on the homepage.
- The Pre-Requisite for MHT-CET 2021 will be displayed.
- Click on "I Accept and Proceed".
- MHT CET 2021 application form will be displayed.
- Fill in the required details and submit.
- Enter the application number and password.
- Pay the MHT CET application fee
- Download the MHT CET 2021 registration form and keep a hard copy for future reference.
MHT CET Exam Fee
- Rs 800 for General category candidates from Maharashtra State and outside
- Rs 600 for candidates of Backward class categories
The official website reads, "Candidates should use their active E-mail ID and Mobile Number for the registration of MHT CET 2021. Candidate should keep their E-mail ID and Mobile Number active till the process of CET and Centralised Admission is over."
Every year, SCET conducts MHT CET for admission to BE, BTech, BPharm or DPharm courses. As per the official syllabus, 80 per cent weightage will be given to the Class 12 syllabus and the remaining 20 per cent of the weightage to the Class 11 syllabus.