Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the post of Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer and Assistant Passport Officer on deputation basis. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 17, 2017.
There are a total of 10 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as in all over India.
Important Dates for MEA Recruitment 2017
- The notification was released on September 18, 2017.
- The last date to send in the application is October 17, 2017
Vacancies for MEA Recruitment 2017
- Passport Officer (PO) : 01 Vacancies
- Deputy Passport Officer : 07 Vacancies
- Assistant Passport Officer : 02 Vacancies
Pay Scale for MEA Recruitment 2017
- For the post of Passport Officer (PO) the pay scale is Rs. 15,600 - 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600.
- For the post of Deputy Passport Officer the pay scale is Rs. 15,600 - 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600.
- For the post of Assistant Passport Officer the pay scale is Rs. 15,600 - 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400.
Eligibility for MEA Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who are applying for the posts must have a bachelors in a any discipline from a recognized institute.
- The candidates must check the official notification for further information related to experience and educational qualification for each post.
- The candidates can be maximum of 56 years of age.
- The candidates must check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
How to Apply for MEA Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.mea.gov.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply for the post.
- Find the application form and download it.
- Fill all the important information.
- Attach all the necessary certificates and a recent passport size photograph.
- Send the application and the other important documents to the address mentioned in the notification.