Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2016 , conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA) is scheduled to be held on May 1 ( paper based test) and May 7 ( computer based test).
Aspirants, who are interested to appear for the test should have to apply online.
Candidates should submit the demand draft of Rs 1,200, drawn in favour of 'All India Management Association' payable at Delhi from any bank.
MAT Paper Pattern:
The exam will be based on the following 5 sections: (1) Language Comprehension (2) Mathematical Skills (3) Data Analysis and Sufficiency (4) Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and (5) Indian and Global Environment.
- The paper will have 200 multiple choice questions, which are compulsory to answer, with a negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The exam will be held for a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The paper-based test will be conducted across 22 centres across the nation, with two set ups in Dubai and Singapore, as well.
- The computer-based test will be held across 12 centres in the country.
About the Exam:
MAT is a national level test, conducted offers admissions to MBA and allied programmes in any B-School (national or international). The test is conducted 4 times a year, that is, in the month of February, May, September and December. The test will be conducted in both pencil-paper as well as computer based mode.
- MAT Preparation Tips
- Top 10 Universities in India for MBA-Distance Education
- Top 20 Best B Schools in India 2013 by Outlook-Drshti survey