Registrations for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2017 which is conducted by AIMA will conclude by December 01, 2017.
The national level MBA entrance test is an important platform for candidates aspiring to get admission to more than 600 MBA/PGDM/MMS programmes in the various Business schools in the country.
The registrations have been open for the December exam 2017, and the last date for submitting the applications and for the payment of the fee is December 01, 2017. The candidates are advised to check the official website and apply if they haven't already.
Online Registration for MAT 2017
- The candidates must visit the online website of AIMA
- Check for the official notification and apply
- Upload a digital image of your photograph and signature
- Pay the application fees
Offline Registrations for MAT 2017
- The candidates will have to procure the Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1,500 in favor of 'all India management Association', this must be payable at Delhi from any bank.
- Candidates must register online along with the DD details
- The candidate can also get the MAT bulletin or CD against the cash payment of Rs. 1,500 from the AIMA study centers or from AIMA, New Delhi
- Candidates can but the MAT 2017 examination forms form the Nodal centers of AIMA.Candidates can also download the application, fill it and take print out and submit it.
Documents Required for the MAT 2017 Registrations
The candidate must have the following before they apply for the entrance test:
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year).
- Personal details.
- Educational qualification details.
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB.
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB.
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details in case making the online payment.
How to Apply for MAT 2017 Registrations?
- Visit the official website for AIMA- www.aima.in
- If you are a new candidate click on 'Log In'
- Fill in the details and create a new account.
- Submit your details. (The mail Id and Date of Birth will be used to Log In).
- Make sure you already have the essential documents.
- Log In to your account.
- find the link to the application form.
- Fill in your details.
- Upload the digital images of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- View the final application before you submitted.
- Submit the application.
- Download a copy and take a print out for future use.