National Institute of Industrial Engineering, NITIE has commenced the admission procedure for the Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial management (PGDIM) for the year 2018. The diploma course will be for two year and the admission procedure will take place online.
The candidates are requested to apply for the course on the official website after reading the eligibility and other information.
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) is one of the top ranked institutes in the state of Maharashtra for management programmes. The institution is known for the outreach amongst the industry. The syllabus is structured for the students of engineering who are looking forward to establishing a career in the managerial positions.
- The online registration process started from November 10, 2017.
- The final date to submit the online application is January 22, 2018, at 5 PM.
- The Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be conducted from March 26 to 30, 2018.
- The PGDIM programme will commence in the month of June 2018
Eligibility for NITIE PGDIM Admissions 2018
- The candidates must have finished their degree in a full-time Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech) course in any branch from a recognized institute or a university with at least an average of 60 percent in all the semesters. (For candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD categories, there is a relaxation of 5 percent).
- Candidates who are in their final year of graduation can apply for the programme, given that they have been having an average of 60 percent in all the previous semesters. (For candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD categories, there is a relaxation of 5 percent). They need to complete their exam and viva voice by June 2018 and submit the mark sheet, provisional certificate and other documents by September 2018.
Selection Process for NITIE PGDIM Admissions 2018
The candidates will be selected based on the CAT 2018 scores, their performance in Group Discussion rounds and Personal Interview rounds.
How to Apply for NITIE PGDIM Admissions 2018
- Visit the official website - www.nitie.edu
- Click on the link 'admission 2018' under the Admission tab
- Read through the information given about programme and the brochure
- If you are eligible click on the 'Apply Online' link
- Register yourself as a new user.
- Your user credentials will be generated.
- Use the credentials to Log In.
- Follow the directions that are displayed and apply online.
Also Read: XIME PGDM Admissions 2018 Begins: Apply Now!