Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Trainee Analyst & Sample Collector Vacancies. Interested & eligible candidates can appear for walk-in interview on or before 15 January 2018, to 20 January 2018.
MPEDA vacancy details:
Name of the post:
- Trainee Analyst: 08 vacancies
- Sample Collector: 32 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for MPEDA Recruitment:
For Trainee Analyst post:
- Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc in Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/ Polymer Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Hydrochemistry / Bio-Analytical Science / Biochemistry / Industrial Biotechnology/ Biotechnology from a recognized university.
- Payscale: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 18,000/- Per Month.
For Sample Collector post:
- Qualification: Candidates should hold a Bachelor Degree in Life Science or Fisheries with two wheeler and valid License.
- Payscale: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.10,000/- Per Month.
Age limit for MPEDA recruitment:
As on the date of 15 January 2018
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Selection Procedure for MPEDA recruitment:
- Candidates are selected for their performance in Interview.
How to apply for MPEDA recruitment?
- Interested and eligible Applicants can appear for the walk in interview along with the prescribed application form or bio-data form and relevant documents at below address
Click here for the place of interview
MPEDA 2018 - Important Dates
- Walk-in Date: 15 January 2018, to 20 January 2018