Army Ordnance Corps has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of various posts. Interested & eligible candidates can apply on or before 21 Days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Army Ordnance Corps vacancy details:
|Name of the post||Number of post||Qualification||Payscale|
|Lower Division Clerk||110||12th pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University.English typing @35 w.p.m. on a computer or Hindi typing @ 30 w.p.m on a computer|| Rs.5,200-Rs.20,200/- and with a grand pay of Rs.1900/- Per month|
|Tradesman Mate||561||Matriculation from recognized Board or University.||Rs.5,200-Rs.20,200/- and with a grand pay of Rs.1800/- Per month|
Age limit for Army Ordnance Corps recruitment:
(As on the date of 1 October 2017)
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
Selection procedure for Army Ordnance Corps recruitment:
- The candidates will be selected for their performance in Physical/Practical/Skill tests and written examination.
How to apply for Army Ordnance Corps recruitment?
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of AOC before 21 Days from the date of publication of advertisement in 'Employment News'.
Important dates for Army Ordnance Corps recruitment:
- Last date For submission Of online application: 21 Days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in 'Employment News'.