Indian Coast Guard has released a recruitment notification for General Duty posts. Candidates may apply through online mode on the official website.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Navik -10+2 Entry 02/2018 Batch (General Duty)
- Location: All India
Educational qualification for Indian Coast Guard recruitment:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam passed with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in Maths and Physics from a recognized board.
Physical Standards for Indian Coast Guard recruitment:
- Minimum 157 cms, Chest: well proportioned and minimum expansion 06 cms, Run: 1.6 km and 20 Squats ups (Uthak Baithak)
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard recruitment?
- The application can be submitted online through the official website of Join Indian Coast Guard from 24 December 2017 to 02 January 2018.
- Only unmarried Indian male candidates with required eligibility criteria can apply.
Mode of Selection for Indian Coast Guard recruitment:
- Candidates will be selected for their performance in Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test, Medical examination
Exam Center for Indian Coast Guard recruitment:
Noida, Bhopal, Varanasi, Jalandhar, Jodhpur, Guwahati, Paradip, Haldia, Kolkata, Tuticorin, Chennai, Vishakhapatnam, Sikandrabad, Kochi, Mumbai, Dehradun, Mumbai, New Mangalore, Gandhi Nagar, Port Blair
Application fee for Indian Coast Guard recruitment:
- For General/OBC- No Fee
- For SC/ST/PH- No Fee
Age limit for Indian Coast Guard recruitment:
(Must be born between 01 August 1996 to 31 July 2000)
- Minimum-18 years
- Maximum-22 years
Indian Coast Gaurd Important dates:
- The registration will begin on December 24, 2017
- Last date to apply: January 02, 2018