Indian Navy has released recruitment notification for the Chargeman (Mechanic, Ammunition & Explosive) Posts. Interested and eligible candidates should apply before December 26, 2017.
Indian Navy vacancy details:
|Name of Post||No. of posts||Educational Requirement|
|Chargeman (Mechanic)||58||Bachelor of Science degree with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics from a recognized University/ institution or Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Production Engineering from a recognized University or Board|
|Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)||41||Bachelor of Science degree with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics or Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/ Board|
Age limit for Indian Navy recruitment:
Candidates age should be between 18 years to 25 years.
Selection process for Indian Navy recruitment:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit on their performance in Written Test, Skill Test, and fitness in Medical examinations.
How to apply For Indian Navy Recruitment?
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Then after Click on the relative link to read the given instructions carefully.
- After this, candidates need to complete the process of filling up the online application form and upload photograph in given format.
- In the end, candidates should submit it online and get a hard copy of application form and keep it safe for future use.
Indian Navy Recruitment- Important Dates:
- Last date for receipt of online application: 26 December 2017