Manipur Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification inviting applications for Medical Officer and Dental surgeon Posts. The last date to apply for the post if December 08, 2017.
The candidates who are eligible and are interested in the posts can apply on the official website of Manipur PSC. There are a total of 311 vacancies available for recruitment.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the posts.
Important dates for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017
- The last date to submit the online application is December 08, 2017.
- The written examination will be conducted on December 16, 2017
Vacancies for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017
- Medical Officer 300
- Dental Surgeon 11
Pay Scale for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017
The pay scale for the Manipur PSC recruitment is notified as Rs. 9,300 to 34,800 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400.
Eligibility for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must check the official notification for the details educational qualifications details.
- The age limit of the candidates must be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 38 years as on December 08, 2017.
- Check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on a written exam or an Interview process.
Application Fees for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017
- The application fees for candidates from General and OBC is Rs. 300
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST categories must pay Rs. 150.
- Candidates who belong to DAP (Differently Ables Person) category do not have to pay the application fees.
- The candidates can pay the fees through online mode
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - mpscmanipur.gov.in
- Click on the 'What's New' section
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Register your self and then apply online.
- Fill in the important details.
- Submit the details.
- Download and take a print out for future use.
Also Read: UPSC ESE 2018 Examination: Check Updates!