Mangalore University has released employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Librarian, Assistant Engineer, First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant, Typist cum Clerk & Other vacancies. Interested candidates may apply on or before July 10, 2017, by 05:00 p.m
Mangalore University Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 27
Name of the Post:
1. Radiation Physicist: 01 post
2. Assistant Librarian: 02 posts
3. Assistant Engineer: 02 posts
4. Curator: 01 post
5. Coach: 01 post
6. Staff Nurse: 01 post
7. Computer Operator: 01 post
8. First Division Assistant: 02 posts
9. Storekeeper: 01 post
10. Lab Technician: 01 post
11. Lab Assistant: 01 post
12. Sanitary Inspector: 01 post
13. Second Division Assistant: 05 posts
14. Typist cum Clerk: 03 posts
15. Pump Operator: 01 post
16. Assistant Cook: 01 post
17. Binder: 01 post
18. Kitchen Assistant: 01 post
- Candidates applying for these posts should be between 18 to 35 years for General category, 38 years for Cat- (II (a), II (b), III (a), III (b)), 40 years for SC/ ST/ Cate-I. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates applying for Mangalore University job should possess M.Sc. Physics, Nuclear Physics/ Radiation Physics & Cleared NET/ SLET for Post No.1, PG with Library Science/ Information Science & Cleared NET/ SLET for Post No.2, B.E. in Civil Engineering for Post No.3, Degree with knowledge of Computers for Post No.8, PUC/ Equivalent for Post No.13, PUC/ Equivalent & must pass Senior Grade Type Writer exam for Post No.14. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
- Candidates should have to pay Rs.500/-, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST candidates through Challan or Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Finance Officer, Mangalore University payable at Mangalagangothri. There is no Fee for PH candidates.
How to apply for Mangalore University job?
- Eligible candidates can send their application with all necessary documents to The Registrar, Mangalore University, Mangolagangothri 574 199, D.K., Karnataka on or before July 10, 2017, by 5:00 PM.
- For more information, visit the official website.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: July 10, 2017.