National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 91 Assistant Manager in Grade A vacancies for different disciplines in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). Interested candidates can apply online from June 19, 2017, to July 10, 2017.
NABARD Vacancy Details:
- Total No.of Posts: 91
- Name of the Post: Assistant Manager in Grade A
- Candidates, age should be in between 21 to 30 years as on June 1, 2017, i.e., (the candidate must have been born not earlier than June 2, 1987, and not later than June 1, 1996). Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category candidates as per GOI instructions.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduation Degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate.
- Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
- Applicants required to pay Rs.800/- (Application Fee -Rs.650/- + Intimation charges Rs.150/-) for all others, Rs.150/- (Intimation Charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through payment gateway by using only Master/ Visa/ Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets. Staff exempted from the payment.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website.
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment June 19, 2017
- Last Date to Apply for Online & Fee Payment July 10, 2017
- Last Date for Editing of Application July 10, 2017
- Last Date for Printing of Application July 25, 2017.