Post Office Department, Maharashtra has released an employment notification for filling up Gramin Dak Sevaks posts. Interested candidates may apply through online mode before December 30, 2017.
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment vacancy details:
- Name of the posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks
- No. of Vacancies: 284
- The last date to submit application: 30 December 2017
Education qualification for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment:
- The candidates must possess Matriculation/ ITI / Equivalent from a recognized board.
Age Limit for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment:
- The aspirants who are going to apply should be in age between 18 years to 40 years.
- Relaxation in upper age to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category candidates will be given as per Government of India norms.
Selection Process for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment:
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit position in the interview test.
Application fee for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment:
- All Male Aspirants belong to the general and OBC category are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee whereas for all Female, SC/ST and PH candidates there will be no fee charges applicable.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment?
- Log in to the official website.
- Go to the "current jobs" link and hit the "Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal link".
- After that, search appropriate link of the post and read complete information very carefully.
- Go to the Login View & Apply Eligible Vacancies link
- And new users must have to register them first.
- Then open application form by using that user id or password and fill details in a proper manner.
- Must upload the updated resume and submit it within given time period.
Important Dates for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment:
- Last Date for Submission of online Application Form: 30 December 2017
Also read: IOCL Recruitment: Apply For Apprentice Posts