Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Apprentice Vacancies. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply on or before 10 December 2017.
IOCL vacancy details:
- Name of the post: Apprentice
- No. of posts: 381
- Location: PAN India
Educational requirement for IOCL vacancy:
- Candidates must have Full time, Regular/ Sandwich/ Diploma course in Engineering/ full-time regular course in relevant Trades/ disciplines only.
Age Limit for IOCL recruitment:
As on the date of 01 December 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
Selection Procedure for IOCL recruitment:
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) will conduct the Written Test / Interview to the eligible candidates from the job applicants.
- The written test will be of two hours duration & would comprise of objective type of questions with multiple choice on the relevant discipline, general knowledge/awareness, and reasoning/logical ability.
- No negative marking. The questions will be in bilingual ie., English and Hindi.
How to Apply For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017?
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of IOCL
IOCL Important Dates
- Start Date for the Submission of application: 04 December 2017
- Close Date for the submission of application: 10 December 2017