Maharashtra Police Department has released a recruitment notification for the Law Instructor post. The candidates who are eligible and are interested in the posts can apply on the official website.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it and make sure that they are eligible for the position. The job location is notified as Maharashtra.
Important dates for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
- The notification was released on October 25, 2017
- The last date to submit the applications is November 13, 2017.
Pay scale for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
The pay scale as per the notification is Rs. 15, 000 per month.
Eligibility for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must have completed their graduation in a relevant subject from a recognized institute.
- The candidates are required to check the official notification for more information related to educational qualification and experience.
- The maximum age limit is 60 years.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for rules related to age relaxation.
The Selection Process for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on a written test and an interview round.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - mahapolice.gov.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Take a print out of the application form
- Fill in the important details.
- Paste a recent a passport size photograph in the space provided.
- Attach the other important documents.
- Send the application form and other documents to the space provided - Director General of Police, Training and special Squads, Old Legislative Assembly, Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Kulaba, Mumbai-400001.