The admit cards of Maharashtra Master of Computer Application-Common Entrance Test (MAH MCA CET) 2017 has been released by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. Candidates can check it on Maharashtra official website. According to the timetable, the examination would be held Sunday, March 19.
Why is MAH MCA CET held?
The examination is held for taking admission in first year/ direct second year of three-year full-time postgraduate degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) in the government, govt. added, university managed, university departments and unaided institutes in the Maharashtra state for the academic year 2017-18.
How to download the admit cards for MAH MCA CET?
In order to do the same, all the candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website, dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the link, MAH-MCA-CET2017
- Fill all the required details in prescribed format
- Click Submit
- Admit cards will be displayed
Exam Paper Pattern:
- The CET will be conducted in the online mode
- The Online CET would comprise two online papers i.e. General Aptitude (GA) and Computer Concepts (CC) of 100 marks each
- The total duration of the test will be of 90 minutes duration
- Each paper shall have 25 questions
- There would be negative marking
- Each wrong answer will carry 1 negative mark
Dates to Remember
- Date of MAH-MCA-CET: Sunday, March 19
- Date of declaration of result: Monday, March 27