Karnataka State Police released new employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Police constables. Interested candidates can apply for this post on or before 12 June 2017.
- Job Name: police constables
- Posting: Karnataka
- Deadline: 12 June 2017
- Police constables: 2626 vacancies
- Candidates applying for this post should have PUC/ +2 class or equivalent.
- Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 11600- 21000/- Per Month.
- Candidates applying for this job should be between 19 to 25 years as on 12 June 2017.
How is the Selection Process done?
- Candidates are selected on the basis of written examination and after exams, candidates will be invited for personal interview.
- Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through state bank of Mysore/ state bank of Hyderabad only.
- Applicants have to fill the application and generate the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
- For GM / 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred fifty only)
- For SC / ST / CAT-01: Rs. 100/- (Rupee One hundred only)
How to apply for recruitment KSP 2017?
- Applicants apply online through official website from 27 May 2017 to 12 June 2017.
Important Dates to remember:
- Form Submission Starts From 27 May 2017
- Form Submission End Date: 12 June 2017