The application process for the KPSC recruitment has begun online by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). This is for hiring candidates for various posts.
Name of the posts:
- First Division Assistant
- Second Division Assistant
Number of vacancies:
- FDA - 507
- SDA - 551
- The minimum required qualification is a graduate degree from a recognized University in India.
- Candidate has to have a graduate degree in any stream forma recognized University.
- The candidate should also possess computer knowledge with one-year certificate course in computer from an institution recognized by the Government of Karnataka
The lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 35 years. Candidates are advised to refer to the official notification for relaxation in upper age limit.
The Commission will conduct a Preliminary Test, Main Exam, and Personality Test for selection of candidates for the posts advertised.
How to apply for KPSC recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through KPSC website - http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/.
The application fee for General candidates is Rs. 300 and for 2A/2B/3A/3B Category Candidates is Rs. 150. Application fee can be paid through e-payment at Post Office. SC/ST candidates do not need to pay application fee.
Dates to remember
- Commencement of online application: September 1, 2017
- Last date to apply online: October 7, 2017
- Last date to pay application fee: October 9, 2017