Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher and Primary Teacher posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 17, 2017.
There are 546 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as in the states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura.
Important Dates for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017
- The applications begin on October 3, 2017
- The last date for the submission of application is October 17, 2017.
Vacancies for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017
|Post Graduate Teacher||182|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||144|
Eligibility for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have a Bcahelors or a Masters Degree in a releavant discipline from a recognized institute.
- The candidates must have a B.Ed , and must be proficient in the Hindi and English languages.
- The candidates must check the official notification fro further information related to education qualifications.
- The candidates applying for PGT post can be maximum of 40 years.
- The candidates applying for TGT posts can be maximum of 35 years.
- The maximum age for candidates who are applying for PRT posts is 30 years.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on written exam and an interview.
Application Fee for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen categories do not have to pay an application fee.
- The candidates who belong to other categories have to pay an application fee of Rs. 750.
- The fee can be paid through online mode - credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - kvsangathan.nic.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply for the post.
- Apply online.
- Fill all the important information.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and your signature.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee through online mode before the last date.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.