The KEAM second allotment results have been released by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala for the KEAM BSc nursing and paramedical degree courses. Registered candidates can check it out now online.
Where to find the KEAM second allotment results 2017?
The KEAM second allotment results 2017 are available at the official websites cee-kerala.org and cee.kerala.gov.in.
When was the KEAM second allotment results 2017 announced?
The results were announced on August 23.
The qualified candidates have to reach the CEE office at Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram.
The last date to submit the necessary supporting documents (education ceritificates etc) is before 5 pm on August 24.
How to check the KEAM second allotment results 2017?
In order to check the KEAM second allotment results 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the KEAM official website
- On the homepage, click on KEAM results link
- A new page will open displaying allotment list and rank list data under BSc nursing and paramedical degree courses
- Click on the allotment list
- A pdf file will open displaying college-wise names of the selected candidates.
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
Timeline of events
- The Office of the Commissioner for entrance examinations had started the online CAP process for BSc nursing and paramedical degree courses on August 14.
- The allotment is based on the online options filed by the medical aspirants from August 15 to 19.
- KEAM had released the provisional category list of candidates who have applied for admission to the seats earmarked for minority quota under MBBS/BDS courses in private self-financing medical dental colleges on August 20.