The first allotment results of the KEAM BSc nursing and paramedical degree courses in Kerala is released by The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) on the official website.
The results were announced on August 20, 2017. The allotment is based on the online options filed by the medical aspirants from August 15 to 19, 2017. The Office of the Commissioner for entrance examinations had started the online CAP process for BSc nursing and paramedical degree courses on August 14, 2017.
How to check KEAM allotment result?
- Visit the website.
- On the homepage, click on KEAM result link.
- A new page will open displaying allotment list and rank list data under BSc nursing and paramedical degree courses.
- Click on the allotment list.
- A pdf file will open displaying college-wise names of the selected candidates.
- Download and take a print out.
- As per an official notification, the candidates should take a printout of the first phase allotment memo which shows the details such as name, roll number, allotted course, college, the category of allotment, fee details etc.
- Those candidates who have got an allotment shall have to remit the fees to be paid to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations as specified in the first phase allotment memo at any of the designated branches of State Bank of India or by way of online payment from August 21 to 23, 2017 till 3 pm.
- The second phase of allotment will be published on August 24, 2017.