The third phase of allotment to MBBS, BDS courses and second phase of allotment to self-financing medical/ dental colleges are released by Commissioner Of Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala, on the official website.
The allotments are made through a Single Window System of the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP).Those candidates who receive an allotment afresh or a change in allotment than the previous one to MBBS/ BDS courses shall have to report for joining at Government Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram on August 28, 2017, and 29, 2017.
How to check KEAM NEET allotment list 2017?
- Log on to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on KEAM link
- A new page will open. Click on KEAM third allotment list for MBBS, BDS courses
- A pdf file will open displaying names and percentage of selected candidates.
- Download and take a print out of the allotment memo.
- The qualified candidates have to bring all original documents, photocopies with a demand draft for the requisite amount of fee/balance fee. In case of seats remain vacant after 4 pm on August 29, it has to be filled up through a spot admission to be conducted by the Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE).
- The exam authority of Kerala conducts entrance examinations for admission to professional courses every year.