Karnataka State Police has released employment notification for the Sub Inspectors in Civil and Intelligence. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode. The last date to apply is on or before June 28, 2017.
- Total no. of vacancies: 227
- Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the post:
Sub-Inspectors in Civil and Intelligence
- Sub-Inspector (Civil): 184
- Sub-Inspector (Intelligence): 43
- Candidates should have a Graduate or Post-Graduate degree from the Recognized University.
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th/Diploma Mark Sheet
- UG & PG all years' mark sheets
- Photo ID Proof (Pan Card / Driving License / Passport / College ID)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Resume (C.V)
- The age requirement for Sub Inspectors in Civil and Intelligence is 21 to 28 years.
- For Sub-Inspector (Civil): The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 20,000 to 36,300.
- For Sub-Inspector (Intelligence: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 20,000 to 36,300.
How is the Selection process done?
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Computer Based Written Examination.
- Endurance Test.
- Physical Standard Test and Interview.
- For General/OBC/UR Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- and SC/ST/Cat-1.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through SBI bank challan using net-banking, credit/debit card or cash.
How to apply?
- Candidates can apply on their official website.
Important date to remember:
- Last Date to Apply: June 28, 2017.
- For more information, click here.