Indian Army has invited application form for Territorial Army Officers Posts. Candidates can apply on their official website on or before June 30, 2017.
- No.of Vacancies: 56 Posts
- Territorial Army Officers.
- Interested candidates should have completed Graduation from any recognized university.
- Applicants Maximum age limit is 42 years (As on June 1, 2017).
- After sorting the all candidate's application form interviewer panel will further select the candidate by written exam and Interview.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website on or before June 30, 2017.
Important Date to Remember:
- Last Date to apply or submit the job application: June 30, 2017.
About Indian Army:
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honor. The Indian Army originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army, and the armies of the princely states, which finally became the national army after independence. The units and regiments of the Indian Army have diverse histories and have participated in a number of battles and campaigns across the world, earning a large number of battle and theater honors before and after Independence.