The Karnataka SSLC exams 2017 results have been announced by the department. The pass percentage of Karnataka SSLC examination this year is 67.87%
The Karnataka SSLC exam was conducted from 30 March 2017 to 12 April 2017. The valuation was held in 225 centers in all 34 district headquarters. The valuation work was held from 20 April 2017 and 68129 valuators were deployed.
The total number of students appeared for the examination is 8,56,286 and the students passed the examination is 5,81,134.
The Karnataka Supplementary Examination will be held from 15 June 2017 to 22 June 2017.
Important dates for paying the fee for June- 2017, Supplementary exams:
- Last date for students to pay the examination fee: 22 May 2017.
- Last date for the schools to remit the fee amount to the bank (NEFT): 24 May 2017.
- Last date for schools for submitting the application along with original challan to KSEEB: 25 May 2017.
Fee prescribed for June- 2017 Supplementary examination (Excluding SC/ ST and Category -I students)
- For 1 subject: Rs.240/-
- For 2 subjects: Rs.290/-
- For 3 and more than 3 subjects: Rs.390/-
- Candidates who have successfully passed SSLC exam can apply to re- appear for the examination by private study or as a school candidate with a view to obtaining an improvement certificate with the same subject/ subjects, already offered.
- Any candidate willing to study as a fresh school going student can do so by taking re- admission to the school.
- Failed candidates need not wait for Revaluation/ Retotaling results to apply for Supplementary exams.