The Karnataka SSLC exams 2017 results have been announced by the department. The pass percentage of Karnataka SSLC examination this year is 67.87%
The Karnataka SSLC exam was conducted from 30 March 2017 to 12 April 2017. The valuation was held in 225 centers in all 34 district headquarters. The valuation work was held from 20 April 2017 and 68129 valuators were deployed.
- In Bangalore division: 71 Centers
- In Mysore division: 49 Centers
- In Belagavi division: 63 Centers
- In Kalburgi division: 42 Centers
The total number of students appeared for the examination is 8,56,286 and the students passed the examination is 5,81,134. For those students who are not happy with the scores can now apply for the revaluation of answer scripts.
Details of revaluation of answer scripts:
- The last date for applying Revaluation is seven days after the receipt of the xerox copy of the answer script.
- Revaluation fee per subject is Rs 700.
- Students may apply for Re- totaling or Xerox/ Revaluation through Bangalore one/ Karnataka one.
Retotaling and Xerox Copy Of Answer Scripts:
- Last date for applying for Retotaling and Xerox copy of answer scripts: 22 May 2017
- Retotaling Fee per subject: Rs 150
- Fee towards xerox copy per subject: Rs 300