Karnataka SSLC board exams are set to begin from tomorrow (Mar 23, 2018). Over 8.5 lakh students will be writing the exam this year. T his time, the number of female candidates appearing for the exam will be lesser than the number of male candidates.
What's New In Karnataka SSLC Board Exam 2018
Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) has digitised the date of students and issued the admit cards through the online processing system. The issuing of admit cards was done online via Student Achievement Tracking System (SATS). The schools have been given access to SATS so that they can download the admit cards online and distribute them to their students as hard copies.
Number of Candidates Writing Karnataka SSLC Board Exam 2018
- Total - 8.5 lakhs
- Number Of Girls - 3.9 lakhs
- Number Of Boys - 4.6 lakhs
- Percentage Of Girls - 47%
- Percentage Of Boys - 53%
- Number Of Repeaters - 70253
- Number Of Private Candidates - 23199
Click here to read the SSLC board exam time table.
Karnataka SSLC Board Exam 2018 Arrangements
- All the exam centres will have CCTV cameras.
- The vehicles transporting question papers will be escorted by cops.
- The sensitive and hypersensitive exam centres are on vigilance.
- Chief invigilator in each centre is delegated from another government school to ensure fair conduct.
Karnataka SSLC Board 2018 Exam Centres Data
- Number Of Schools - 14385
- Number Of Exam Centres - 2815
- Number Of Cluster Centres - 1011
- Number Of Non-cluster Centres - 1807
- Number Of Centres Identified Sensitive - 45
- Number Of Centres Identified Hypersensitive - 28
KSEEB was formed in 1966. Every year 8.5 lakh students appear for the SSLC exam in April and 1.5 lakh students appear in June. It has decentralised centres to cater to the proximity of students and ease evaluation process.