Karnataka Revenue Department has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 85 Village Accountant. Job seekers who are interested to hold the opportunity are requested to submit an application before August 26, 2017.
- No. of Posts: 85
- Post Name: Village Accountant
- Last Date for Online Application: August 26, 2017.
- Job seekers should have 12th certificate or equivalent from a recognized school or institution.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 Years to 35 Years and other upper age limit relaxation will be applied as per govt. guidelines.
- For the General/2A/2B3B: Rs. 500/-
- For all reserved categories candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Applicants need to submit the application fee through online Mode.
- Applicants will be placed on the specified designation on the basis of written exam and interview.
Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.11600- 21000.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria have to apply online through official website
- Applicants are requested to read Information Booklet on the village Accountant officer post.
- All the details must be relevant and accurate as documents will be verified during the selection process.
- Pay the requisite fees and upload the scanned copy of challan form.
- After submission take a print out of the Acknowledgement Slip for reference only.
- Applicants are not required to send the printout of the application.
- Candidates can check their application status by giving reference no and date of birth.
- For more information, click here.
Important Date to remember:
- Last date to submit online application: August 26, 2017.