The Department of Primary and Secondary Education, Karnataka has announced the recruitment notification for the position of Graduate Primary Teachers for the classes 6 and 8. A total of 9,949 vacancies are available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
The application forms for the recruitment should be sent to Centralized Admission Cell from August 26, 2017 to September 25, 2017.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified.
Vacancies for Karnataka Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017
The vacancies are divided into four batches, 4932 in Exam 1. For Exam 2 has 3996 positions, exam 3 has 1001 posts and exam 4 has 50 posts.
Pay Scale for Karnataka Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017
The pay scale for the position is Rs.14550 to Rs.26700 per month.
Eligibility for Karnataka Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must be graduates or have an equivalent degree in the relevant subject.
- A degree or diploma in education recognized by the National Council for teacher education for the recruitment.
- The candidate need to be minimum of 21 years of age and the maximum of 40 years.
The Question Paper for Karnataka Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017
- The Paper I will have general multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- The Paper II will be on the basis of the candidate's choice of subject. This will include MCQs and descriptive questions.
- The answers must be either given in English or the language the candidate will be using as the medium to instruct in.
- The Paper III will be focusing on estimating the ability of the medium in which the candidate would be teaching in.
- The applicant needs to achieve a minimum of 50 per cent in Paper II an in paper III 60 per cent.
How to Apply for Karnataka Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website- www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Find the link that will leads to application form
- Download the application form
- Fill in the important details
- Attach the important documents to the application form
- Send the application form to the address which is given in the notification
- Click here for the Notification