The Rail Coach Factory (RCF) has invited the application for the recruitment of or Apprentices in various trades. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before September 21, 2017.
A total of 101 vacancies are available for recruitment. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post by checking the official notification before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. Candidates should know that the job location for the various positions will be in Kapurthala, Punjab.
Vacancies for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017
- Fitter: 25 Vacancies
- Welder (G&E) : 27 Vacancies
- Machinist : 08 Vacancies
- Painter (G) : 07 Vacancies
- Carpenter : 07 Vacancies
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 04 Vacancies
- Electrician : 14 Vacancies
- Electronic Mechanic : 02 Vacancies
- AC& Ref. Mechanic : 07 Vacancies
Eligibility for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must be class 10 pass or its equivalent with a minimum of 50 per cent aggregate marks, from a recognized institution/board.
- The candidates must also have National Trade certificate in a trade that is notified by the National Council for the vocational training.
- The maximum age limit for the candidate is minimum of 15 years and maximum of 24 years as September 21, 2017.
- The candidates are requested to check for the official notification for rules related to age relaxation.
The Selection Process for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on merit list for the recruitment process.
Application Fee for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017
- Candidates belonging to General category will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Pwd and femal candidates do not have to pay the application fee.
How to Apply for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Click on the Apply online link.
- Enter your important details carefully in the space provided.
- Attach the necessary documents which are mentioned in the notification.
- Submit the applications.
- Download and take print out of the same for future reference.
- Send your DD/IPO through post. DD/IPO should draw in favor of "FA & CAO/RCF/Kapurthala"
- DD/IPO must send to the the given address -General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala - 144 602