Karnataka Examinations Authority will be conducting the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2016) on May 04, 2016 and May 05, 2016.
About 1,78,346 candidates will be taking up the test tomorrow at 391 centres across the state of Karnataka. The State's Capital Bengaluru includes 82 centres in which about 42,963 students will be taking up the examination.
Kannada language test for Horanadu and Gadinadu kannadiga candidates will be held on May 6, 2016. About 2560 candidates will be appearing for this exam in Bengaluru.
Important instructions for KCET 2016:
- Candidates must carry hall tickets/admissions tickets to the examination hall.
- Candidates must carry 1 valid identity card (like College Identity Card/2nd PU or 12th standard exam Hall Ticket/ Bus Pass/ Driving License/Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card) to the examination centre.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry/wear any type of writs watch to the examination centre.
- Examination halls are all equipped with wall clocks.
- Any sort of electronic equipments/gadgets, pagers, calculator, wireless sets, books, etc are not allowed to the examination centres.
- Candidates are required to be present in the examination hall half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
For smooth conduct of the KCET 2016 a total of 391 Observers, 782 Special Invigilation Squad Members, 391 Custodians, around 11170 invigilators and a total of 19,000 Officers/officials have been deployed for examination duties.