District Magistrate Office, Kabirdham has invited applications for the recruitment of Stenographer, Steno-typist, and Assistant Grade-III Posts.The candidates who are eligible and interested can download the application form from the official website.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
There are a total of 24 vacancies available for the recruitment process. Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified.
Important Dates for Kabirdham District Court Recruitment 2017
- The last date for the submission if October 23, 2017.
- The written exam will be conducted in the month of October/November 2017.
- The last date to submit the application is October 23, 2017.
Vacancies for Kabirdham District Court Recruitment 2017
- Stenographer (English) : 02 vacancies.
- Stenographer (Hindi) : 06 vacancies.
- Steno Typist: 02 vacancies
- Assistant Grade-III: 13 vacancies
- Driver: 01 vacancy
- Eligibility for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017
Eligibility for Kabirdham District Court Recruitment 2017
The candidate must have passed class 8 and have a Bachelors degree from a recognized institute in a relevant subject.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years of age.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Procedure for Kabirdham District Court Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on merit test, practical test and a skill test.
How to apply for Kabirdham District Court Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must visit the official website - ecourts.gov.in/kabirdham-kawardha
- Click on the 'Recruitment' tab
- Find the notification and read through it.
- Make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Download the application form
- Fill in the required details
- Send the hard copy of the same along with necessary documents to the following details - District & Sessions Judge, Kabirdham, Chhattisgarh