Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the admit card for Radio Operator. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- Post Name: Police Radio Operator
- Number of Vacancies: 692 posts (Male-463, Female-229)
- Mode Of Exam: Computer: Based Examination
- The candidates must have passed the Intermediate exam in Science Combination with 50% marks from a recognized board.
How to download JSSC Radio Operator Admit Card 2017?
- The admit card of the computer-based examination has been published on the official website of JSSC.
- Candidates who have made the online application must open the official website in order to download the admit card.
- On the home page, the candidates have to check the Admit Card section for getting any latest updates.
- Here the candidates have to follow the link mentioned as Admit Card for Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Competitive Examination- 2017
- After clicking on the link, the candidates have to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth in the given box and then click on Login.
- After Login, the candidates will be able to download the admit card.
- Candidates must follow the instruction mentioned in the admit card.
- Date of Examination: November 19, 2017, to December 3, 2017